Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Reese’s Bottom Cheesecake

This week I was searching badly for a special cheese cake.
I found one, this one :
I just wanted to try it and I realise that this recipe is very good.
So I decided to put it on my blog for all the people  that like cheese cakes and here it is.

Have fun and good luck with making this awesome recipe.






One more photo:








Ingredients

1 Box of JELLO instant NO-Bake Cheesecake Mix (Feel free to make your own no-bake Cheesecake)
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (one per each Cheesecake)
1 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips..for sprinkling on top.
Approx. 1 Cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs (either store bought, or you can crush your own..or use the enclosed bag of crumbs from the boxed No-Bake Cheesecake Mix)…for sprinkling on top.
Paper Cupcake Liners
A Cupcake pan


The recipe was taken from "ohbiteit" so for the full diraction and recipe click here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment